Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School Lip Products

I feel like during the month of August, when everyone is preparing for back to school, we tend to want to reinvent ourselves. This often goes hand in hand with makeup and hair and fashion. So, I have decided to do a few posts on what I think are my favorite products to wear to school. Here we go...!


Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain & Balm ($8.99, drugstores): This is a gorgeous lip stain, mine is in the color Passion. It is bright and very long wearing, perfect for school. Since I got mine they have come out with more colors, more natural and suited for school.

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner ($14.50, MAC stores & counters): This is super moisturizing, and can be worn over a lipstick, lipstain, and by itself for a glossy wash of color. This is something I know I will be wearing a lot during this school year!

PosieTint ($29, Sephora): This is a bit pricey, but so worth it! PosieTint can be worn as a light pink color, or built up to be a hot hot pink color for night! This is super duper long wearing, and won't come off for hours so you're covered for school! Plus, the bottle is SO big, that you really will have to try to run out of this stuff!

Benetint ($29, Sephora): Same concept as PosieTint, but Benetint is a berry color. Super long wearing, and you will never run out!

Korres Lip Butters ($12, Sephora): These are the most moisturizing lip products I have ever used in my life! No joke, when I first applied this to my lips, I actually thought, "This feels exactly like butter!" And it's true! If you want a more natural look for school or work or whatever, these would definitely be your best bet.

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve ($5.50, Bath & Body Works): These have no color to them, but are very moisturizing and are perfect for that "no makeup" makeup look.

EOS Lip Balms ($3, drugstores): These are super moisturizing, and just like the C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve, they are perfect for the no makeup kind of gal.


So there are my suggestions for back to school lip products. I hope you enjoyed this post, I tried to have a balance of budget friendly and high end products for you :) Leave requests and thoughts on this post in the comments, and have a great day! XOXO

2 comments:

Gracey Williams said...

I LOVE the Korres lip butter. I just got it last week and I'm completely in love. Great post :)
& to answer your question- I did get the Peaches and Cream showergel, it is amazing! I also got the multiple in Orgasm, but I wasn't too impressed so I returned it

metroswimgal said...

yaya you love it too! and now i want the peaches and cream showergel hahaahha! :)